Wednesday 4 May 2011

May the 4th be with you, erm and definitely with me

73 days to go. erm.. eek. This trail walk is getting real!

Not panicking just yet, but definitely getting closer. Am walking home again tonight and will be tracking with `Runtastic` so can see how long and pace etc.. will be first walk with my new walking boots etc, so be a good test me thinks. The weather has been too nice for April, so am worried that the `April showers` will be the `downpours of May` which will truly bugger up my walking plans :(


Been a busy easter with my Brothers birthday and my girlfriend Laurie's birthday being in the last 10 days. So lots of food i've not eaten since xmas, and over indulgence.. Hopefully my walks will help keep that off :) *fingers crossed eh?*

Couldnt have a blog without mentioning the recent news could i? What a day eh? William and Catherine married, Pippa an `internet sensation` and Obama `dead`.. been said before but will say it again, what a Disney weekend :)

Anyways, thas me needing to get back to work now.. dont forget to sponsor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment