Thursday 19 May 2011

58 Days, thats like, less then 2 months, ARGH

As the title shows its now less then 2 months until the walk and things are still looking good :)
My feet altho unhappy with me have come to an understanding that they WILL be going through this and no amount of complaining or blistering is going to stop that.

Didnt do my walk home this week but will make up for it with our long walk next weekend (Dorking to Caterham) which should give a good indication of how good our team is at pacing things together etc. We've not walked as a team yet, but am sure we'll be fine.

Anyways am really looking forward to this weekend as its my nephew's first birthday and getting to see me dad for first time in ages too. Got to wrap a pressie and buy a gift bag etc (do 1 year olds actually care for wrapping/bags etc? or do we just do that regardless cos we love to wrap?)

Sorry this is such a short update but i am guessing the handful of people who actually read this probably dont mind ;) its not like they ever let me know if they bored or not with what i scribble :)

Dont forget to sponsor if you haven't already

No comments:

Post a Comment