Thursday 21 April 2011

T-86 days to go, but first comes Easter

Sponsor me ;)

Well decided to reset my countdown to match the one on the sponsorship page, which is based on start time/date of the actual walk, rather then the start of me heading down there etc (day before). Less confusing i guess. :)

Anyways, been doing lots of walks, tracking myself with Runkeeper app on my phone. Was out in Hampton Court yesterday in the blazing heat walking from Bushey Park to the palace (free parking never something to be sniffed at), walking around the palace and the shops in the palace :) All adds up to good training i reckon..

Well i had to do a bit more this week since its now Easter weekend, and the temptation for eggs and indulging in `over eating` is going to be hard to resist as will be at my brothers this weekend for his birthday, and then its Laurie's birthday next weekend, and with the bank holidays my `fixed walk` routine of walking home etc and walkaround Wimbledon at lunch wont be happening. Will have to do another walk home from work in the following week to make up for it i guess.

Anyways, i've bought new boots for the walk, and a new smaller lighter bag for stuff. oh and my plans for being `online` during the whole event has been boosted by my Solar charging device i bought from Maplins.. tis all coming together nicely :)

Anyways, thats enough waffle from me. Dont forget to sponsor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment